Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Poetry - To Make You Feel My Love

When the rain is blowingin your face..
And the whole worldIs on your case...
I could offer you a warm emrace
To make you feel my love

When evening shadowsand stars appear..
and there is no oneTo dry your tears..I
could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love
I know you haven't madeYour mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong.
I've known it from the momentthat we met..
Theres no doubtwhere you belong
I'd go hungryI'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There ain't nothing
That i wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.

The storms are ragingon a rolling sea
And on the higway of regret.
The wind of changeare blowing
You ain't seen nothingLike me yet.
There ain't nothingThat I wouldn't do..
Go to the ends ofThe earth for you..
Make you happy
Make your dreams come true..
to make you feel my love.
Lyrics: Grath Brooks

No comments: