Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Poetry - Every Moment With You

I love to see you smile

In the lone summer of light

And hold you oh so close

Underneath the stars at night

But there is just one thing

Darling through and through

Forever I will cherish

Every moment with you
You don't need to speak

Or even make a sound

For I'm so lost in your love

Whenever you're around

One look in your eyes Shows your love so true

I'm so thankful for

Every moment with you.
And you've had me baby

From the very start

You're always on my mind

Way deep inside my heart

Forever I will love you

Until the end of time

You are my life, my love

I'm so glad that you're mine
There's something

I must tell you

I wanted you to know

This love I have for you

Always will it grow

With you in my life

The sky is a diffrent blue

Thank you darling for

Every moment with you...
Autor: Scott Haley

No comments: